Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ride To My HomeTown With Versys 650




Do you know this Honda C70 .He is 52 years old...and he still be able to bring me to the hills to collect Durian from our Garden.Honda the power to move you.



Comel la Husna skrg..adoi .....nak kena cubit haha



My Bro test ride Versys .kasi racun sikit hehe


....comel nya dia..lama tak tengok cucu sedara ..dh jadi toksu dh aku .,..hehe 



happy nya 


My bro house is in progress ...this is my village where I live and born here. It was awesome Kampung are the best place to live..green view.. so awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment

MBC Ride Pekan Baru - Bukit Tinggi - Padang (MBC Sumatera Ride )

Hi All  ...!! This time we ride from Pekan Baru to Bukit Tinggi and Padang Sumatera 2017  lama x tulis tulis ... woi.... dh malas hehe...